- Series 6000 and 7000 label applicators provide a heavy-duty and reliable method of automatically applying labels to product or packaging at user-selectable application speeds of up to 40 metres per minute
- Easy push-button adjustment of label apply position on the pack
- Compact size allows use in restricted areas
- Supplied complete with optical product detector and robust stand
- Weyfringe can customise the design of these applicators for special requirements and can supply with conveyors and product handling equipment or to link with existing production lines
Handles a greater label size range, up to 170mm wide by 250mm long, and features protected memory to store multiple label-position settings. This facility allows various products to have their label apply position stored for instant recall, reducing line-change time to just a few seconds.
Both machines offer easy push-button adjustment of label apply position on the pack. To move the label position just use either the forward or reverse arrow buttons on the remote control pod and the label apply position will adjust, without having to move optical detectors or brackets, as on competing machines.
Weyfringe Series 6000 and 7000 applicators can be supplied to apply labels to top, side, bottom or even wrapped around two faces. As manufacturers we can tailor our applicators to suit your requirements - whatever they may be.
|Label apply speed||40 labels/min||40 labels/min|
|Label width||Max. 114mm||Max. 170mm|
|Label length||Max. 150mm||Max. 250mm|
|Label roll diameter||Max. 203mm||Max. 254mm|
|Type of apply||Wipe on (optional ram, tamp, tamp blow)||Wipe on (optional ram, tamp, tamp blow)|
|Best accuracy (mm)||+/- 2.5mm||+/- 2.5mm|
|Max. Conveyor speed||40m/min*||40m/min*|
*applies to wipe on variant
Watch the online demonstration:
Complete our demo form or call 01642 490121 for a FREE no-obligation demonstration and try before you buy